Solid Waste & Recycling Newsletter
Virtual NYS Organics Summit: Agenda Now Available
The 7th annual NYS Organics Summit: Growing a Resilient Tomorrow will take place virtually April 13 - 15, 2021. This yearly event is an opportunity to connect with over 175 materials management professionals from New York State and beyond to share success stories and discuss creative solutions to barriers that restrict the sustainable management of organic materials, with a specific focus on wasted food and food scraps. Register now.
April 13, 2021 Virtual Sessions
- Ready, Set, Go! NYS Tackles Wasted Food through State & Local Law
- Compostable Ware: Is It Right for You?
- Composting is Power
April 14, 2021 Virtual Sessions
- The Road Forward: A Chat with Industry Professionals
- Composting Markets: Finding Your Niche
- Ask the Experts: Outreach in Your Community
- Time to Bag It Up? – Developing a Bagged Product
- Growing Community Compost Infrastructure
April 15, 2021 Virtual Sessions
- Addressing a Changing Climate with Organics Management
- Unpacking Depackagers
- Up and Coming Organics Recyclers – A Focus on Micro-Haulers
- Marketing Strategies for Tackling Residential Food Waste
- Ask the Experts: Composters Technical Expertise
Leave a comment
You must be Logged in to post a comment.