|NYSDEC invites you to join other regional stakeholders in a basinwide partnership to advance key priorities for New York's Great Lakes basin, as identified in the state's interim Great Lakes Action Agenda (GLAA). The focus of this next round of meetings will be on defining ecosystem-based management project criteria, discussing sub basin priorities and further developing projects in support of GLAA goals.
All NYS Great Lakes stakeholders are invited to participate -- including environmental orgs, academic institutions, state and federal agencies, local government, individuals and other diverse stakeholder groups (business, health, recreation, planning, etc).
Four sub basin work groups provide a unique opportunity to connect, coordinate and collaborate with other groups and agencies working locally and basinwide.
Please join us for one or more of the following meetings:
- Lake Erie Work Group -- Weds, Dec 2nd, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Reinstein Woods Nature Preserve
93 Honorine Drive
Depew, NY 14043
- SW Lake Ontario Work Group -- Thurs, Dec 3rd, 9:00am - 12:00pm
Braddock Bay Lodge
199 East Manitou Rd.
Rochester, NY 14612
- NE Lake Ontario Work Group -- Mon, Dec 14th, 10:30am - 2:00pm
Cornell Cooperative Extension Jefferson County
203 North Hamilton St.
Watertown, NY 13601
- SE Lake Ontario Work Group -- Tues, Dec 15th, 10:30am - 2:00pm
Onondaga Lake Visitors Center
I 690 Exit 7
Syracuse (Geddes), NY 13209
Please let us know if you can make it!
RSVP to greatlakes. Please indicate which work group meeting you'll be attending.
Questions or comments?
- Lake Erie & SW Lake Ontario Work Groups: Shannon Dougherty, Shannon.Dougherty, 716-851-7070
- SE & NE Lake Ontario Work Groups: Emily Sheridan, Emily.Sheridan, 315-785-2382