A few words about us & Our Mission statement
Who is OPS?
OPS stands for Operational Precision Systems, LLC. Officially founded in 2015 by a team of IT Consultants, Technical Architects, Operational Experts and Project Managers, all with over 60 years combined experience within a range of industries at the corporate level who came together to focus on applications that specifically target real operational issues and precisely analyze the solutions.
So many ideas have been formed as solutions to problems that don’t exist or haven’t been fully researched but OPS only concentrates on present real-world systems that are in dire need of reliable and valid methods to improve their function and use, often with critical consequences for failure which can jeopardize the safety of affected populations. The way to solve this is via effective applications that are designed to guide end users through their tasks in a methodical manner, doing some of the ground work automatically, and providing clear concise windows for the crucial human input and decision making. Automatically recording and reporting so that nothing gets lost in the business process.
Centralizing data securely, making it accessible, manageable, reportable, and providing intuitive and usable interfaces that have been rigorously field-tested for users who may not have been exposed to technological alternatives and even have an aversion or high levels of mistrust in it is what makes OPS a solution provider that people can depend on.
OPS is made up of a team of Technology and Operational professionals who are certified in and adhere to international quality standards and best practices including:-
- Multi-state Professional Engineer Licensing
- Licensed Water System Operators
- ISTQB Software Testing
- ITIL Infrastructure Library
- PMP Project Management Professional
- PRINCE2 Projects In Controlled Environments
- EPA regulatory standards
- Pharmaceutical Controls
OPS is a Limited Liability Company registered with the United States Department of Labor:
- Co-founder Matt Beard is a Consulting Project Manager and IT Consultant with over 15 years experience within...
- Co-founder Timothy Gantzhorn has two decades of experience as a technologist specializing in data and has been...
- Co-founder Lee Beauchamp is a veteran of the government sector with over 12 years of service in water,...